Wednesday, February 17, 2010

From Stephanie Slater

Hey Sisters,

I just sat and read every ones blog entries and comments and it just brought excitement to my heart.

I have felt that reading, meditating, re-reading, cross referencing, blogging, and highlighting this book has been amazingly powerful and rejuvenating for me.

It has provided what chapter 1 verse 9 says, a "love that abounds more and more in knowledge and depth of insight," then in 3:9 it says whatever we have learned to put into practice. The very next book in Col. 1:9-10 Paul prays for the brethren on Colosse to be filled with knowledge of His will that they may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful and increasing in the knowledge of God. AND THEN to top it all off, check out Col. 3:9-10, and see what it is that renews us. Without a doubt, The Lord works in us through His word to perform! So man we need to be in His word like we are.

fyi - all these references were in either chapter 1 or 3 and in verse 9, that makes it easy to remember!

I am so sad I will be in Bullhead this SIS meeting. I know I will miss a great deal of important, encouraging moments. You all enjoy the blessings!

In His Abounding Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog background

Followers