Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Comment and Post

Hi Sisters:

Thanks for checking in! Here's a little tutorial on posting to this blog so you can stay in the SIS loop:

(1) To post a NEW idea for discussion, email me the text you want to post (thekreils@yahoo.com). Blogger only allows the author of a blog to publish new posts. I will publish your thoughts to the blog for others to see.

(2) To COMMENT on a post, there are some initial steps to follow. The first time you want to comment, you will have to sign in to Blogger. Near the bottom of the page, you will see an option to sign in as a follower of this blog. Simply create a Blogger ID by using your email address and a password you choose. You should only have to do this once. Later, you should be able to click COMMENT under a post, and publish your comment. If you have any questions on getting started, feel free to call me. (Please look me up in the directory. I'm working on the assumption that publishing my phone number on the world wide web is a bad idea!)

Happy blogging!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog background

Followers